Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Cheating!

I am substitute teaching right now. It's basically the easiest. 90 bucks I'll have ever made. Buuuut, I'm giving a test, and these kids suck at cheating. I like to think I was fairly non-obvious as a cheater back in my voted-biggest-cheater-by-my-senior-class high school days. Yeah, I mean obviously if I was voted biggest cheater then someone knew, but I like to think is wasn't the teachers. Anyway, its funny, the kids in here that are trying to cheat are fairly obvious, as soon as they start the test, they glance up at me to see how attentive I'm being. Then they look at other people's papers. My favorite was the girl who turned in her chair to crack her back, and used that as an opportunity to look at other papers.

Oh well, having said all that, all I am really doing to combat it is watching them from a better vantage point, cause really, in the grand scheme of things, does it matter if someone gets a couple questions right that they would have gotten wrong on a US History test?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home