Tuesday, November 14, 2006

currently eating: digiornos microwave self rising pizza. it's pretty much amazing.
Today at the mall I work at (www.apple.com/retail/thefalls), they put tha christmas lights out. It was kind of weird walking to my car through all the palm trees and tropical decor covered with twinkle lights.


so I had an amazing weekend. For real. I went out on Saturday night, cause it was Rachel's last night in miami... When rachel and I go out, we for real GO OUT, lemme tell ya. This time we went to some bars, and we ended up being out til 5:30. Last time she and I went out, we ended up on the beach until roughly 5:30. Say what you will about the hurricanes, suffocating humidity, and distance from everything else, but Miami has one heck of a night-life. For real. Last call was definitely at 5AM, which is roughly two hours later than in Muncie, In. I'm telling you, it's crazy down here.

Anyway I'm buying my parents the BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER this week. Well, I mean, they're paying for it, but it's still an amazing present. It rhymes with fly-mac.

In unrelated news, I really want to get a PS3, mostly cause it comes with Talladega Nights like two weeks before you can get it on dvd. And, my friend Victor and I are looking for a place together, which, when we get it, will probably need a huge hdtv, right? I think i'm going to be the purchaser of said tv. I'm fairly excited about it.

Hopefully we'll have the place by christmas, so you can all come and stay when it gets really cold wherever you live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home