Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Clever

I was just at amazon (trying out the new Safari beta --it's fast), and there's a poll where you can vote for your favorite tv dad. I chose Tony Soprano, out of respect for the Sopranos (RIP). (by the way, did you guys see the final episode? i've rewatched the last scene 6 times now, and I'm starting to think the "tony gets shot, that's why the screen went blank" theory might be correct)

ANYWAY, once I chose tony, this is what came up


My favorite is the duck call. That's from the first episode. Also the RICO book, cause seasons 3 and 4 were all about the RICO case the FBI was establishing against tony.

Gosh, what a great show.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my theory is that the hit man was waiting for willow to come into the restaurant... right?

so maybe he kills all of them?

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home