Tuesday, December 12, 2006

it goes like...

Ok, tonight in store, a song came on the background music that I had heard but I couldn't place it. My amazing memory has brought me to the point where I've narrowed it down to a sonhg from a film. I even think its a jarmusch film... In fact I think its down by law... But, what I want is for someone to tell me what the name and artist of the song are (is?- it's been a while since I wrote a paper).

The song is an instrumental with what sounds like two trumpets... Its kind of a cool minor-key thing. I dunno how to explain it. If you've seen whatever movie the song is in, and you hear the song again, you'd say, "hey that's that song from that one movie..."

So yeah, tell me it.

For the record, I bought talladega nights tonight. I'm excited about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home