Thursday, November 23, 2006

Good Times

I started my newest job on November 1st. I've come to really enjoy it, and the people I work with. Well a week or so ago a coworker asked me if I'd help with our holiday store appearance. Since we can't do that while the store's open, we start after close, and work all night.

So she asked me if I'd mind being on the visual team, and being tired all day on thanksgiving, and I explained to her that I wasn't from miami and that I wasn't going home... So anyway long story short, during our overnighter she and a manager cooked a for real turkey and had a thanksgiving dinner for all of us because they knew i wouldn't be able to go home for thanksgiving.

So anyway, i just wanted to let you all know about the cool thing my coworkers did. The people I work with are pretty cool.

Tonight, I could be seeing For Your Consideration, Babel, or Stranger Than Fiction, but my friends want to see Deja Vu. I mean, it looks alright, but I'm just saying...

1 Comments:

Blogger icajay said...

it was good to see you at your new job...that has got to have some nice benefits...i am very much looking forward to my new ipod at Christmas!! Glad you are enjoying being in my home town that i miss so very much!!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home