Sunday, November 26, 2006

says he's got a bad cough, wants to get it paid off

there was a time, and it was when i had Dr. Trechsel (for 321, not 320), that I tried to title every paper with bob dylan lyrics. I mean honestly, the title is the most important part of every paper. Bringing It All Back Home I think might be my favorite Dylan album. He's so good. Anyone recommend a different album? Anyone read this?



It may sound odd, but I kind of miss getting a mental workout every few weeks... I kind of want to be assigned a paper or something. Maybe I should contact The Miami Herald (best major newspaper in the country, in my opinion) about being a columnist. I think I'm witty enough.

Anyway, I enjoyed James Bond, and I enjoyed Deja Vu.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, I read this once a week. While I am catching up on my celebrity gossip. So keep it up. Lindsay

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you haven't already, give "Another Side of Bob Dylan" a try. It's a folk album, but it is when he began moving away from a lot of political songs. There's a whole bunch of good stuff there. (I'm writing a paper about Dylan right now. Jealous?)

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home